She holds a BS in Marketing from Bentley University in Boston and a Master of Science in Communications from Boston University. In addition to her higher education, she is trained in The Power of Intention, Positive Affirmations, and Living your own Success.
Prior to becoming a Leadership & Assertiveness Coach, Jane worked for 10 years in the television industry with Telemundo Network and NBC Network as producer and entertainment news anchor. After years in the TV industry, she held the position of Communications Director for Cartier Jewelers International in charge of the Latin American markets. Several years later she began her practice while training in the areas of Self-Empowerment and Living a positive life. Jane works with individuals seeking to make a change in life whether it’s career oriented, personal or physical. She specializes in goal setting, improving relations and personal goal achievement.
She is also the founder of Culture10.com & DiscoverthePurpose.com spreading techniques on how to achieve success, harmony & happiness in life. In addition, she is also the creative director of the lifestyle brand Culture10.
Jane has been married for over 20 years & is also raising three boys.
A lot of the work Jane does is based on the following principles:
• Understanding the energy of thought
• Connecting with your Wisdom
• Getting to know and take control of the mind
• Taking control of life’s experiences
• Developing self-esteem
• Creating one’s own reality
• Making daily living a positive and harmonious experience
• Healthy Living and Relationships
• Listening to others before reacting
• Making positive decisions for one’s self
...start from Within